- Configure the LAN port(s) of PC within the same (but not identical) IP address range as the TV40 camera(s)
- Install the Thermoview software onto the PC and perform activation (manually or online)
- Connect the TV40 camera(s) to the LAN port(s) of the PC and power-on the camera(s)
- Open the desired Thermoview project (.pproj) file obtained from the directory or default location C:\ProgramData\Fluke Process Instruments\ThermoView (after transferring all backed up files from this location on the old previous PC).
- It may be necessary to reconnect the camera(s) with the Thermoview software
[Menu->Camera->GeniCamTL/GigEVision->Connect] for a single camera
[Menu->Camera->Multiple Cameras->Connect] for multiple cameras
- If desired to use other saved analysis scheme(s), open the desired collection (.clt) file